Wolfenstein 3D Headshot Wolfenstein 3D Headshot

WOOHOO HEAAAADSHOOOT !!!

Hahahaha I remembered playing that game when I was 5 or 6 years old...
But I never think someone would do something funny as hell with that hahaha

HEAAADSHOOOT!!!

DuDuL responds:

everything is posible with DuDuL

KILLTOONS 3 KILLTOONS 3

Hell yeah

This was so funny...but hey what is the tune in the mickey mouse part...it's look like Odd Nosdam when he do his "collage" really funny!!!

DHSKJHFJSFSSFSG DHSKJHFJSFSSFSG

The fun on the DS is not there yet...fuck

damn boring your movie...like a commercial...and what is the reason for now to have fun...there is no fun on the DS now...Aria of Sorrow 2 didn't came yet...

Metal Gear Fiesta Metal Gear Fiesta

ToO HiLaRoUs!!!

lol...indeed...this is the best MGS spoof ever...does anybody will make a movie on Hybrid Heaven???

GWAR QUEST GWAR QUEST

It's suck

no fucking tune of Gwar fucking rap music all the time cap voices and crap animation...you suck!!!

Knock Around 2... SPACE Knock Around 2... SPACE

Good Music but the rest...

GWAR RULES...THE SCUMDOGS OF The UNIVERSE WILL ALWAYS ROCK...But the animation is so so hey you can do a flash with gwar because the story,the characters the enemies etc. his too very fucking excellent to seea flash on Newgrounds...Balsac will always rules!!!

Ronron et Meumeu Ep. 4 Ronron et Meumeu Ep. 4

Very Good!!!

Hey you...good work!!!
but...what is the name of the tune of Children of Bodom at the end of this movie???

Evil-Dog responds:

Thanks dude
The song is Sixpounder, from their latest album.
Thanks for reviewing !
Have fun !

Samus and Megaman Part 2 Samus and Megaman Part 2

Good job Man!!!

Hey good job...the graphic is beatiful,and now they can talk(they can't in episode 1 but the people who check that...watche the episode 1 before!!!)it was ORIGINAL & for the other thatread this review...go see Dante vs. Link by the same artist(exellent too)...so Continue your excellent work!!!

Earthbound-Ness and a BMX Earthbound-Ness and a BMX

Good Job partner!!!

Hey Gab,Good job with the sprites but you know you are the best in the Dirty Crew...because you have fucking skillz in drawing and a little in animation...me I want your skillz gab and you know that...DIrty Crew Rules guy...don't forget...and FUCK YOU all the one who want DEAD to Dirty Crew!!!SO anyway...excellent work...exept for the house lol!!!

Mack Daddy Mario 2 (VGDC) Mack Daddy Mario 2 (VGDC)

Yeah very good movie Randy!!!

Yeah very good movie.I give you 10 and the 5 points for the violence is at the end when Mario broke the window.ha ha ha :) .

Continue your good job and don't be newbie shit like me.Ciao

Xyno